The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images 2022

Darin Marcus

Let's get started with this year's thread!
Hopefully, an admin will make it sticky :)

This was taken on January 2nd, several hours before the snowstorm hit the area:

Before the Storm
Nikon D810, AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.8G, 1/320 sec, f/5.6, ISO 64 (Manassas National Battlefield Park, January 2022)

Hulyss Bowman

Hello guys ! Few days ago I had the chance to receive something special at home... By pure luck I found a brand new unoppened boxe Nikon Coolpix A. This thing was sleeping in Roma, in a shop inventory since 2013 and now it is in my hands. I pretty happy and it is a first. Who here never wanted to possess a piece of gear from yesteryears, but brand new ? Like a D700 or something like that ? This is a luck. 9 years old. I remeber I wanted it but not at 1100 €... For 300 now I'm OK. I charged the batterie ... and it is super fine, no problem at all. So, If nature allow me to shoot... I will now share some with you. Can't wait spring !