The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Playing around with some C1 styles I've created -- this one a color film emulation I've tried to emulate Kodak Vericolor 100, but may be a tad over saturated? Appreciate feedback. Z7, 24-70/2.8S at 24mm, f8, 1/25th, handheld. Processed in C1 to full tiff, then sized and converted for web in PS:

Darin Marcus

Playing around with some C1 styles I've created -- this one a color film emulation I've tried to emulate Kodak Vericolor 100, but may be a tad over saturated? Appreciate feedback. Z7, 24-70/2.8S at 24mm, f8, 1/25th, handheld. Processed in C1 to full tiff, then sized and converted for web in PS:
Not familiar with Kodak Vericolor, so I had to look that up on the internet :oops:

Taken by itself, the photo does not look oversaturated to me.

But compared to the few Vericolor (III) samples I was able to find (muted, pastel colors - not sure if standard, or post processed that way) it is a little too colorful.

darr

D700 + 20/2.8

--

I never processed the majority of my Iceland images made with the D700.
Now 10 years later I am finally getting around to it, but only after a close friend said they never saw any Iceland images from me. 🤪
So what are you hiding in your catalog/folders ?

Darin Marcus

So what are you hiding in your catalog/folders ?
Plenty of unprocessed photos :D
When I go to a major event, or to a place that is far enough away so I don't get to revisit often, I take hundreds of photos and only process a handful...
But I do review the photos every now and then, just to remember.

From a 2011 trip to New York to spend a full day at the Metropolitan Museum of Art:

Nikon D700, AFS Nikkor VR 24-120mm f/4 G

Status
Not open for further replies.