The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Sony Cameras 2021

pegelli

In the next village there's a little Maria chapel, established in 1900 by a devout and rich gentleman from Brussels who heard a story about Maria "speaking" to one of the locals and funded the building. The local community still takes very good care of it after more than 120 years

"Onze Lieve Vrouw van Bijstand"

Someone put a painting on a pebble and placed it on one of the windowsills of the chapel

Both A7ii + Minolta MD Rokkor 50/2

The Ute

Mike, where is Edmaiers?

Joe
Not too far from the Wave
Also near the Buckskin Gulch
Also called "Brown Pocket"
Another one of the Jewels off of House Rock Valley road
This was my 2nd trip there
I am going to need at least several more to see the broad outlines
It is hard to believe you have Edmaiers, White Pocket, Coyote Buttes North and South all in the same area
It's mind blowing
By the way Joe, I have been very tempted by the prices on the Fuji GFX 50r but have decided thus far I am not losing much w my current setup and the weight and versatility can't be beat
you need to make another visit out this way
If you do I will be glad to show you around

Last edited: