The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Sony Cameras 2021

AlanS

Just back from 2 weeks on the west coast of Scotland. I will show them in mostly chronological order with the odd description. This may take quite a few posts so my apologies in advance!
Inveraray Castle and grounds...

pegelli

Two weeks ago we spent a week in the Brugge area, mainly to cycle through the countryside.
However one evening after dinner we took the time for an evening stroll through the city and obviously the tripod came along.

One of the many little alleys

Dinner on the bridge (Meebrug)

Evening skyline silhouette with moon and belfry

The bridge from the Vismarkt to the "Blinde Ezelstraat"(Blind Donkey street)

Overlooking the Dijver, with the belfry in the background

Another view over the Dijver

first five: A7ii + Tamron 28-200 Di III RXD
last: A7Rii + E10-18/4 (APS-C crop)

ggibson

When you do not realise that the lens OSS has been disabled...

View attachment 187625

Green Woodpecker exiting stage-left.
A7III, FE 70-200mm f4 G.
I think this is really cool. I'm not a birder, but I see a lot of bird shots around the forums. Most of the time, they're freeze-frame snaps and it gets a bit dull. The blurred background has a great texture here and provides a sense of motion, while the bird is sharp enough to understand the image. Only note is that I might bring the exposure down a tad if possible. Great image. Maybe try turning off OSS more often?? ;)