The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Sony Cameras 2022

4season

Memorial Day, 2022 in Colorado. Rainy weather on the previous afternoon really livened up the colors! By this point in the Boulder Boulder, a lot of participants are walking. A7R4, SEL24F14GM.
_DSC1816-Pano.jpg

AlanS

Thanks very much Carl. This area has been a great find and hope to return to explore more.

pegelli

Hey guys, no images from me for the time being, we're touring Newfoundland at the moment, so expect a flood when we're back later in June. Gorgeous photo opportunities here :cool:

Btw, i'm trying to keep watching but very slow internet in the hotels and just a phone to watch is not helping. But I like what I finally get to see

scho

Hey guys, no images from me for the time being, we're touring Newfoundland at the moment, so expect a flood when we're back later in June. Gorgeous photo opportunities here :cool:

Btw, i'm trying to keep watching but very slow internet in the hotels and just a phone to watch is not helping. But I like what I finally get to see
Looking forward to seeing your Newfoundland images. We will be up there end of August on a cruise around the maritimes.