The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Sony Cameras 2022

pegelli

The resurrection of Antigoon

Both A7ii + M-Elmar 90/4 (LTM)

Antigoon was the cruel giant who levied too much tax on all the ships passing through Antwerp and was finally stopped by the hero Brabo who cut off his hand and threw it into the river.
This is a creation by Bruno Kristo and is supposed to symbolise the struggle of Antwerp to keep the Schelde freely accessible

JBurnett

Took the passenger-only ferry to Big Tancook Island (Nova Scotia) for a 2.5 hour walk around. Next year, the island is supposed to get a new ferry that can carry vehicles. That's not to say there were none on the island – some have been brought over privately. However, the majority of vehicles on the island seem to be broken-down and abandoned.
DSC06310-Edit.jpg
DSC06319-Edit-Edit.jpg
DSC06338-Edit.jpg
DSC06333-Edit.jpg

AlanS

Another day, another hill! This is Buachaille Etive Mor, in Glencoe. There are 2 Munros (1 at each end of the ridge) and 2 tops in between.
Sony RX100 mk4

The first Munro, still swathed in mist which later burned off..

View looking the other direction towards the first top which is still hidden (to the left) 3 h image pano

View back to the first Munro after the mist burned off.. (from the first top)

View past the second top to the second Munro..

View from the second Munro back past the two tops to the first Munro (just left of the "highest" summit) It is actually higher than the top but foreshortening makes it look lower.

A rare pic of me walking! Taken by a guy I met at the summit.

Cracking day on the hill!

pegelli

Nice to see you in person Alan, and I agree, going up the mountains in the fog and slowly seeing it clear up is a magical experience. Well captured in this series!

The afternoon rain clouds are slowly rolling in,
near Trinity Newfoundland

A7ii + Tamron 28-200 Di III RXD