The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

An old image taken about 2 years ago with a Sony A7II and Contax N 24-85 in a Fringer AF adapter. Re-processed using Topaz Sharpen AI.

Shac

Thanks everyone for likes - appreciated as always. Here's another bird - Northwestern Crow A7R3+100-400+TC 1.4

scho

The forsythia has finally come into full bloom. Sony A7II Fringer CN-SE adapter with Contax N 70-200.

scho

River Birch. Sony A7II + Sigma MC-11 EF-E Adapter + Canon EF 16-35 f/4L. Click image for full size original.

pegelli

We saw this week how vulnerable monumental cathedrals can be, so I paid a visit to the Antwerp cathedral which I had not visited for a long time. Usually when I'm in Antwerp and want to see (or take photo's) in an old church I go the the St Paulus or the Carolus Borromeus, but almost never the Onze Lieve Vrouwe cathedral.
More to come later :)

A7 + Samyang FE 35/2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.