The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

From a walk in nature reserve "Kooldries", about 15 min. drive from where I live.
Going there I was hoping for fall colours and fungi, however everything was still green and very few fungi. I found a few but far less than expected.
Normally it's also very wet there, but not now. This used to be a small pond with the water level up to the roots of the trees on the bank at the left, now it's so dry that all kind of grasses and other weeds are covering the pond floor.

A7ii + SMC Takumar 55/2

JNB54

This a great picture in itself. But may I ask whats going on in it? There seems to be a story in the picture/scene. What's going on?
I don't know the story behind the sunken vessel. The actual shipyard can be seen in the background (the set of buildings at right), and it is fully operational. The dock is part of the shipyard's property. This sunken vessel has been there for YEARS, and the boat gets more and more weathered/beaten up every year. Of course, that's hardly unique in Nova Scotia. :)
_1000338-Edit3.jpg
_A210045-Edit.jpg
_1000903-Edit-Edit.jpg
_2290036-Pano-Edit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.