The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Lloyd

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

I supposed a separate thread would work, but I'd rather not see it. Hard enough to follow all the threads we have now. I'd rather see those shots stay here, and even have the X-E1 and the X1 Pro threads combined. Just easier to see it all in one place, and we don't get that much traffic on the Fuji threads as is.

rayyan

I supposed a separate thread would work, but I'd rather not see it. Hard enough to follow all the threads we have now. I'd rather see those shots stay here, and even have the X-E1 and the X1 Pro threads combined. Just easier to see it all in one place, and we don't get that much traffic on the Fuji threads as is.
+1

rayyan

I needed some quiet. So Ayesha and me took a table. Had some coffee.
Argued a lot. And came home to live happily ever after.

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member

Lloyd, Hermann,
Thank ya kindly. I can't express other than photos how much I enjoy the XP1 and XE1 with the Voigtlander glass. I know, I know I've said things like this before....but this time, it's the real thing....

Lloyd

Don, one quick question. How do you deal with the vignetting on the 15? I love that lens, but can't seem to adjust it enough to get rid of the blue corners on the X-Pro1.

rayyan

The more I want to budget for the super duper do all, remind all, all encompassing Nikon Df; my wife discovers places to waste away my savings..:shocked:

Sapphie

A couple from my first outing with my new 14mm, both processed in Photo Ninja. Just for a change the sun came out on a Sunday ...

What a lovely lens. I think I need to 're-learn' how to use the distance scale in manual focus mode for maximising depth of field but it's great to have that choice with the distance scale engraved on the lens.

Lee

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member

Don, one quick question. How do you deal with the vignetting on the 15? I love that lens, but can't seem to adjust it enough to get rid of the blue corners on the X-Pro1.
Lloyd,
I do a lot of B&W so I wouldn't be bothered by that but I don't recall any issues in my color files. I use LR5+. I'll be shooting that lens a lot today at events and will check the files. I'll post a few shots for study.
don