The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Shashin

I have been busy and have not had a lot of time to shoot and post pictures. Fortunately, my new place does not look like this anymore, but it kind of gives you an idea about what I have been doing--no, I have not been trying the find the arc of the covenant that was lost at the end of the Raiders of the Lost Arc.

Still, new place, new adventures.

Michiel Schierbeek

Soon I will take part in this selected and exquisite Fuji X group. I bought already 4 lenses, the Samyang 12/2, the fuji's16/1.4 and 35/2 and the Viltrox 85/1.8 and I will buy the Viltrox 23/1.4
That will do for me, I think. My problem is what model to buy, although there are so many but all have something or lack something. I can't buy the X-pro3 because the Viltrox lenses don't match with the to closely placed lens release knob. I like the screen of the T 3, the IS of the S10 and the form factor of the 100V so I'll wait for the X-E4 although it probably will not have IS.
All nice luxury problems, of course ........

Last edited:

Bugleone

Still fumbling with my new Fuji/lens....this is my 36th image so far! It's quite a steep learning curve and I'm not sure of a couple of things...got lens set to 'A' as the iris symbol seems to be unuseable (?)...this means that I have to keep spinning the wheel to stay on f8........does this sound right? It's probably something that I have missed in the menus as this kit is light years away from the cameras of my previous years.DSCF0036Edit.jpg