The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

AlanS

Brussleton woods...
WOOPS! WRONG FORUM!!!!
Sorry for that, I've been up early walking the dogs this morning.
Moved to correct one (Fun with Sony)

Last edited:

darr

X-Pro2 + XF 18-55

--

I have been away for a couple of months, but now I am back. 🤣

I was driving home from camping on the Gulf Coast a couple of days ago, and as I turned a curve in the road, I saw the above image.
It would have taken too long to get the medium format gear out and set to shoot, so my trusty X-Pro2 took the shot.
The tiny moving clouds were all about gone after I jumped back into the van.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Kind regards,
Darr

biglouis

X-Pro2 + XF 18-55

--

I was driving home from camping on the Gulf Coast a couple of days ago, and as I turned a curve in the road, I saw the above image.
It would have taken too long to get the medium format gear out and set to shoot, so my trusty X-Pro2 took the shot.

Kind regards,
Darr
As they say in the classics, "Content is King" - wonderful image - the camera choice is secondary to the idea and composition - welcome back.

LouisB

archiM44

X-Pro2 + XF 18-55

--

Kind regards,
Darr
wonderful image