The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Bugleone

'Des-Res' (perhaps!) no.2 on my dog walking circuit, and near to the first........."The Grand old Duke of York, He had ten thousand men",..and as the nursery rhyme tells us he liked to manouver and deploy them but it fails to mention that he also liked to deploy and manouver his mistresses, one of whom saw a nice little sideline in using her influence to procure positions of authority in famous regiments for the idiot sons of gentry. Unfortunately, the army was going through one of its 'blood and guts' phases due to the French threat and these poor unfortunates were soon detected and, in 1810, the said mistress was banished from royal circles to this house.LL.jpg

rayyan

Thank you sir. And a thank you to pegelli and shashin.

now that you mention it, i am reminded of 2 more James Cameron movies..

Abyss
Terminator 2

in addition to his big budget follow up sequel..the aliens.
i think i shall watch them again.:):)

I had to do a double take here because my first impression was that this was a sculpture of the 'Alien' from the sci-fi/horror film franchise...

biglouis

Thank you sir. And a thank you to pegelli and shashin.

now that you mention it, i am reminded of 2 more James Cameron movies..

Abyss
Terminator 2

in addition to his big budget follow up sequel..the aliens.
i think i shall watch them again.:):)
John Connor : We need to get to a bar

The Terminator : Negative. The T-1000's highest probability for success now will be to copy a sculpture and to wait for you to order a drink ....

Last edited: