The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

anGy

No, with true exposure on or off, same issue, the lens can’t stand fast exposure at f4 correctly. But thanks for the idea !

dierk

I did not read all posts in this thread and hope, that I can show some new pictures and experiments with this universal digital back.
I used it with the V lenses, with 4x5" camera, with XV adapter, with Techart Pro adapter, with Leica M adapter, with Leica R adapter and with the Flexbody
and I hope, that it may be of some interest for you

DT_06465.jpg

dierk

for size comparison
the 907X with the universal L bracket from Arca Swiss - ideal as a handgrip and for tripod use
DT_06463.jpg

dierk

Hasselblad Flexbody

this was made with the 907X and XCD 90mm/3.2 and focus stacking 15 images, flash from two soft boxes
it is ideal for flash shooting, that you can define the time between the shots for reloading the flash

2021-04-11 23-59-23 (B,Radius8,Smoothing4).jpg

IMG_20210416_160330.jpg

Arne Hvaring

Hi dierk, some amazing shots! I have a technical question; which adapter do you use to mount the 80 mm Rodagon to the Leica R bellows?
TIA
Cheers Arne

Godfrey

here is the L bracket
for me the expensive handgrip from Hasselblad is useless, as it does not include a tripod socket
Hmm?

Tripod socket right there next to the securing thumbscrew.

Nice photos, and lots of interesting configurations! Yes, the 907x and CFVII 50c is incredibly versatile.. :D
So happy to have mine back again.. Time to get back to work with it!

G

dierk

Testshots with Canon TS-E 24mm and 17mm on TechartPro adapter @ f/11
stitch of two images respectively shifted left/right or up/down
stitch in Lightroom without correction of the edges

B0001291-Pano.jpg

B0001298-Pano.jpg

B0001303-Pano.jpg

B0001309-Pano.jpg

dierk

Hmm?

Tripod socket right there next to the securing thumbscrew.

Nice photos, and lots of interesting configurations! Yes, the 907x and CFVII 50c is incredibly versatile.. :D
So happy to have mine back again.. Time to get back to work with it!

G
this is not what I mean,
you can not mount it directly on a tripod like the Arca Swiss L Bracket, and that one horizontally and vertically like any L bracket

dierk

Hi dierk, some amazing shots! I have a technical question; which adapter do you use to mount the 80 mm Rodagon to the Leica R bellows?
TIA
Cheers Arne
sorry, I missed your question, Arne
I have it mounted on the bellows since years now, as I used it with my Sony cameras.
I read only M39-L/R - no brand on it :(

dierk

use of the Flexbody
shot with 907X with XCD 3.2/90mm, focus stacking

2021-04-11 23-49-23 (B,Radius8,Smoothing4).jpg

the result made with this setup
the focal plane is ok. but the DOF even with f/11 is still not good enough but I hate to go beyond f/11 in digital
no chance against focus stacking

B0002542.jpg