The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

KeithDM

Three more local landscapes from Monday morning's walk with M10M & 50mm Summilux-M ASPH (+orange filter).

DwF

The Music Lesson

This was a couple of weeks ago. With what's happening now, and school cancellations, live in person lessons suddenly seem of the past!

David

KeithDM

M10 Monochrom (in single shot mode) with a 50mm manual focus lens - not easy to pan and follow-focus a low-flying hi-speed swan! (50mm Summilux-M ASPH). Sometimes luck is on one's side! :)

KeithDM

More from Monday's local walk. M10 Monochrom, 50mm Summilux-M ASPH, orange filter.

A stretch of the Wilts & Berks canal.

Footbridge to nowhere.

After the rain.

D&A

"Grace Episcopal Church" Keswick, Virginia.

Leica MM1; 7Artisans 28mm f1.4

Background: The original wood church on this site was commissioned in 1745 and was known as the Middle Church, then the Walker's Church. Thomas Jefferson (who lived nearby at his home in Monticello, just outside of Charlottesville Virginia) served on the parish vestry from 1767 to 1770 since he knew the Rev. James Maury well, who is buried in the churchyard. Eventually William Strickland, one of the nation's foremost architects , was commissioned to design a replacement for the old wooden frame church. It was Strickland's only known work in Virginia and resulted in this stone church with it's Gothic Revival sanctuary.

Dave (D&A)

Attachments

Last edited:

alajuela

Good morning

Leica M9 MM
Voitlander 12mm
1/350, f7, iso 640
Stacked and processed in Helicon Focus

Thanks for looking

Philip

Last edited:

rsinclair

Where I get to spend my post-Arctic travel quarantine time. At +40F, its 70 degrees warmer than where I left.

Leica M10 Monochrom/21mm/ISO 5000/250th/f11/dark red filter

L1000370.jpg

Cheers,
_Robert

KeithDM

I was in a reflective mood when I took a stroll around our local small lake this afternoon. ;) M10M, ZM 35mm Biogon f2.

airfrogusmc

More from around the house.

Leica MM and Voigtlander 50 1.2 Nokton

And a few from this amazing macro set up. Leica Visoflex bellows and 65mm 3.5 Elmar and Leica M Monochrom. All at f/3.5