The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

PeterA

I just opened Safari ( I never use it) and everyone's images ( irrespective of size on this page open up either to smug smug or in a seperate window sized to fit - except mine.
What I do is export my images to folder on my desktop from LR and then use the insert image tool from GETDPI....

I use the same procedure in the LeicaForum and it works perfectly....

strange eh?

Pete

Godfrey

Had the camera with me on my Saturday morning bicycle ride in the morning's overcast and stopped to capture a current view of a path I ride down almost every week.

A Path at Guadalupe River Park - San Jose 2022
Leica M10 Monochrom + MS Optical Aporia 24mm f/2
ISO 360 @ f/5.6 @ 1/250

The area around this path has been changed dramatically since I first started photographing in the Park a decade or more ago, but this view remains mostly the same all this time. The M10-M captured it nicely, I think.

G

pegelli

weird text for a international congress … :unsure:
Well, it wasn't, it was supposed to look like a congress speech but actually a small and humorous play to demonstrate the capabilities of the congress center which is co-housed with the Queen Elisabeth (Concert) Hall and the Zoo of Antwerp (hence the gorilla)