The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

pegelli

A random tree somewhere along GR5.
GR5 is a hiking route which starts in Hoek van Holland on the North Sea and goes all the way south to Nice on the Mediterranian and which passes close to where I live.

M246M + Summicron 50/2 (v1, rigid)

pegelli

At the end of the 1930's Belgium built some big forts to defend against a possible attack from the east (which later happened). One of these forts is located in Aubin/Neufchateau to the east of Liege. Last weekend I visited there with a couple of (photographer) friends.

Welcome (gun defending the entrance gate)

Entrance building to the fort (most of it is located 35 meter below ground level)

One of the many underground hallways

The water well, looking down ~30 meter to the water table (so ~65 meter below ground level)

All M246M + Summaron 35/2.8

Godfrey

Out on my walk yesterday and found the decorated rocks in this house's yard have moved around a bit. Funny stuff...

Decorated Rocks with Twigs - Santa Clara 2023
Leica M10 Monochrom + Summicron-M 50mm f/2, Green filter
ISO 1250 @ f/8 @ 1/180

Enjoy! G

Godfrey

And someday I'll figure out that kind of plant this is ... there seem to be a lot of them in the neighborhood. :)

Wavy Leaves - Santa Clara 2023
Leica M10 Monochrom + Summicron-M 50mm f/2, Green filter
ISO 4000 @ f/11 @ 1/250

Enjoy! G

Last edited: