The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Ricoh GR III

JeRuFo

_R001152_bws.jpg

Bought a GR III right before our summer holiday, so I can always bring a somewhat serious camera whenever I want. It turns out to be exactly what I hoped for. The size and speed of a compact camera, but without the disappointment afterwards. Resolution is quite decent (and remarkable for its size) and the ease of use is great. Only thing I still struggle with a bit are the colors. They are not bad, but the greens don't look great right out of the camera and foliage can sometimes look like one single color.

JeRuFo

20201110_getdpi.jpg
A lovely misty morning was all the encouragement I needed to get me away from some monotonous work at the computer and take a little stroll on a local estate. The GRIII is the perfect companion to quickly grab a few snapshots that I keep on my phone. Always fun to see them pop back up in the little highlight reels that the photos app makes.

Fog in the fall is just perfection.