The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Ricoh GR III

scho

An insect hiding inside the blossom to the left and a delicate spider web on top of the blossoms.

GR III
I sold my GR II and picked up a new GR III to pair with the GR IIIx that is on the way from Japan. I hope that the 26mm lens in the IIIx is as good as the 18mm in the III.

scho

My wife had some laser surgery in one eye this morning so I snapped a few images with the new Ricoh GR IIIx in the waiting room. It was only a 10 min procedure (successful) to reduce eye pressure, but I waited about an hour for the doctor to get through his assembly line of patients.

biglouis

Carl, thanks for so many great exemplars of the GRIIIx. Looks like the lens on this little gem is fantastic. Are you shooting in RAW or jpeg?

LouisB

scho

Carl, thanks for so many great exemplars of the GRIIIx. Looks like the lens on this little gem is fantastic. Are you shooting in RAW or jpeg?

LouisB
Thanks Louis. I've been shooting RAW, but jpegs look fine also. DXO does not support the GR IIIx yet so processing directly through LR.