The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Ricoh GR III

Tim

Is the ultimate travel kit a GR III and GR IIIx with the GW-4 and the GT-2 in a small bag.
This would give you 21mm, 28mm, 40mm and 75mm native in two bodies and two adapted lenses.
I guess it could be achieved other ways but this is versatile.

biglouis

First time I have tried bracketing with the GRIII. I wanted to avoid blowing out the sky. Joined using HDR Efex Pro 2 and then some perspective correction using Perspective Efex.
Society of Friends Memorial House, Bunhill Fields London with a former Victorian LSB school in the background, London, England.

_R005243_HDR-Edit.jpg

biglouis

River Thames from Wapping Stairs, looking east with Rotherhithe on the opposite bank and Canary Wharf on the same side as Wapping but at the dramatic turn of the river around so-called 'Isle' of Dogs. Three-photo stitch, enhanced in ColorEfex and cropped 1:3. Worth viewing large. Ricoh GRIII.
_R005340-Pano-Edit.jpg