The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Sigma fp and fp L

furtle

A few shots taken today at Steamboat Landing and the Ithaca Farmers Market using the Sigma fpL with the Sigma 20/2 DG DN lens. I just acquired the lens to complete my trio of little i lenses (20, 35, 90) in L mount.

Nice! Upstate New York, I believe. Very cold right now. It would be great to see the market bustling with produce and people

scho

Just testing a tiny TTArtisan 28/5.6 M lens on the S1R with a Fotodiox M to L adapter. Shot was taken at f/8 using hyperfocal lens setting. The lens does vignette on this camera with some cyan color cast that I removed, but otherwise quite sharp with very little distortion. It is physically almost identical to the Leica 28/5.6 Summaron but has a different optical configuration. Very solid brass construction, including the lens caps and hood. I will use the lens primarily on my rangefinder cameras.

We can also continue Bart's "mind the bird" game although unless you suffer from color blindness this one is a no-brainer.

pegelli

I am (partially) colour blind, especially spotting small red dots in a green field is hard for me, but I still spotted the cardinal, is it one of those that is taking selfies on the feeder?

scho

I am (partially) colour blind, especially spotting small red dots in a green field is hard for me, but I still spotted the cardinal, is it one of those that is taking selfies on the feeder?
Yes, he is a regular visitor to the BB feeder. Vanity I guess.