The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GFX 100S Owner's Manual

gurtch

Well, the camera came today. No Owner's Manual! I had to print a PDF file. 343 pages. So many pages I printed two to each 8.5"x11" and it was so thick I had to clip them into two piles. No way in hell I will be able to read and absorb all that! Granted I am 84, but I am a mechanical engineer with BS and MS degrees. With the camera came a leaflet saying they have a "Quick Start guide". When you try to print that, the bottom 1/4 of each page is covered with disclaimers about using "Cookies".
I really need to watch those darn youtube videos now.
Sorry for the rant: $6000 and no owner's manual!
Dave in NJ

Reactions: spb

lensbian

If you have a FedEx Office Print & Ship Center (or similar) close by, they can print, collate and bind those types of manuals for you for a fee.

Rand47

I keep a copy of the PDF version on my iPad and iPhone. They’re even “searchable.” Couldn’t force me to read a paper manual these days. Plus which, the manual is “always with me” when I’m out and about.

Rand