The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Greetings from Denmark

Jacob Morell

Hello,
I finaly decided to create an account since I keep returning for the information and the beautiful photographs, shared in here.
My name is Jacob Morell, a Dane living in Copenhagen. My formal education is in fine arts and in the last few years I have been leaning into the wonderful world of photography. Perhaps more for the gear at fist and now for a love of images.

Here I will share a few of my works I likes.
Jacob Morell CF010524 1.jpg CF005983 .jpg _J7A9539+Jacob+Morell+1.jpg
The beekeeper and the swan are made with a Phase One IQ3100TRI + 80mm LS and the oak is made with a Canon 5ds + 100mm

Best regards,
Jacob Morell

bab

Welcome I just visited Copenhagen and other parts of Denmark last Sept 2021 it was a wonderful place we had some of the best light Ive ever seen for one week. I shot over 3k images. that Copenhagen is a real winner.