The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Greetings from Germany

nalye

Hey there,

as you might have noticed I am the new guy in here. Just some quick specs about myself:
I am, let's say, just under 40 (which sounds better to me, I'll deal with the fact later) and I am doing photography for the better part of 20-ish years now. I recently got into digital medium format and by searching for a community I stumbled across getdpi.com which has - judging the book by the cover here - quite some enthusiasts and next to no visual drama going on.

Please do excuse my English as it's not really my first language and neither the second, so I might struggle to find the correct wording from time to time.

Cheers,
Florian