The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• We are looking for a committed forum member who would like to help with administration and moderation of our forum. Good communication and writing skills would be appreciated. Please message Olaf if you are interested.

Greetings from Oslo

Bas Klinter

Hello all—

I'm Bas Klinter. Quick background … I started taking pictures on 35mm in 2003, saw a guy who had a Hasselblad which I really liked and wanted ever since. Had a good few years shooting various DSLRs up until the lockdown in March when I brought out my old film camera again. That got me thinking about the Hassy I always wanted so I sold off some records and bought one this summer. Been really enjoying it so far.

I do graphic design for a living and photography is just a hobby. Reason I got back into film is that I was tired of going through 500 images of the same thing and wanted to be more considerate about shooting. I find it makes me think more about what I'm doing and it sharpens the senses, I guess. Also, I shoot some digital through work and wanted to so something different for my own photography.

This became longer than I though so thank you if you bothered reading it all.

Cheers!

Reactions: spb

diforbes

Hello all—

I'm Bas Klinter. Quick background … I started taking pictures on 35mm in 2003, saw a guy who had a Hasselblad which I really liked and wanted ever since. Had a good few years shooting various DSLRs up until the lockdown in March when I brought out my old film camera again. That got me thinking about the Hassy I always wanted so I sold off some records and bought one this summer. Been really enjoying it so far.

I do graphic design for a living and photography is just a hobby. Reason I got back into film is that I was tired of going through 500 images of the same thing and wanted to be more considerate about shooting. I find it makes me think more about what I'm doing and it sharpens the senses, I guess. Also, I shoot some digital through work and wanted to so something different for my own photography.

This became longer than I though so thank you if you bothered reading it all.

Cheers!
Welcome from a fan of "Scandi noir" TV shows :)

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
It is great to have you here Bas. Thank you for the introduction. We are looking forward to our conversations and seeing your imagery.