The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy Holidays!

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! What a year! Just a few months ago I was talking to Jack and Bob about saving the forum. Thanks to your support and patience we have achieved every single goal we had planned for this year.

In 2020 we managed to:

• Make a seamless transition to a new team (thank you Jack and Bob).
  • Take upon ourselves the task of migrating the data to a new platform.
  • Make major software upgrades.
  • Upgrade design and functionality including building some custom functions.
  • Halt the trend of losing members and start to grow again.
  • Welcome Capture Integration to support us.
  • Launch a blog feature.
And… this is just the start.

We are looking forward to 2021, which no doubt will bring new challenges, but I strongly believe that with your support and dedication to the craft of photography, we will be able to make GetDPI even better.

Once again, thank you for being with us. We wish you a wonderful, restful and peaceful holiday and a healthy, prosperous New Year!

Olaf & The Team

christmas_banner5.jpg

ggibson

Great work, guys! This is a great community, I'm so glad it's been able to continue on and make so many improvements. Looking forward to 2021!

Godfrey

Same from me to all of you! It's been quite a year, both in this virtual here and in the world at large!

Xmas Community - Santa Clara 2020
Hasselblad 907x + Leitz Elmarit-R 135mm f/2.8
ISO 800 @ f/5.6 @ 1/6000

Be well, stay sane, endure! May 2021 be a better year for all!

G

pegelli

Happy holidays for you and the whole team Olaf, and also to all members here. It's a great community and I look forward to its continuation in 2021+

doobs

Thank you all

And the same to you and your families

Here's wishing for a prosperous and healthy (and perhaps less pandemic) New Year.

darr

ALPA MAX + 120M + CFV50c​

--

Olaf, we give thanks to you & your team, and to Capture Integration for their support to this photographic community!
Happy Holidays to everyone. Here's hoping 2021 will be healthier and happier for everyone far and wide.

May Peace Be With You & Yours,
Darr