The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad Film Magazine (Film Back) HM 16-32 for 120/220 Film for H Series Cameras - Includes Magazine Film Holder (Insert) HM 16-32

dave.gt

Due to overwhelming increasing medical expenditures, I need to start moving some gear and initially, I am wondering if anyone is interested in my extra HM 16-32 film back. I bought it in E++ condition from Steve Hendrix at CI and I have only used it for a few rolls.

From 2019
Velvia:
0F21C5EE-A95F-487D-8F9F-A97C18A7F004.jpeg

I am working on a project with my primary film back at the moment.

Since I rarely buy or sell gear, I have no idea what the price should be so we can discuss that. Just let me know if there is any interest.

Thanks!

Dave

dave.gt

Ok, there is interest in the film back. Thank you for your response.

The film back is now for sale.

My very good friend and fellow Hasselblad owner here on GetDPI sent me a summary of online HM 16-32 film backs for sale and those sold. Apparently, they are going up in value as are most things but they are far cheaper than purchasing another camera body or system just to shoot 120 or 220 film.

14DB7318-05DA-4638-B5B1-2DFB330126D2.jpeg

9ADEEA40-B319-4211-82DC-66437ECEEAFF.jpeg

I will post a few images of the film back itself later.

The price for this near mint film back is $1000 USD for sale only in the lower 48 States. Please contact me for acceptable payment arrangements. Shipping and insurance is included.

For interested buyers outside of the lower 48 States in the US, please contact me.

Thank you for looking.:)

Last edited:

dave.gt

Hi, apologies for being AWOL.:)

This particular film back was sold. The companion film back is exactly the same with a small dent in the dark slide that was present when I bought it from Steve Hendrix at Capture Integration. It is the same as the other one, in excellent condition.

I decided to keep it in hope of picking up an H body down the road. Now,as life changes continue, that pathway seems less likely.

I may be willing to sell it now. :(

Last edited:

dave.gt

As mentioned above, I have made a decision now, and decided to sell my remaining HM16-32 film back. Price: $900 USD (bank transfer only). Shipping and insurance included in price.

If interested, please send me a PM request for photos of the film back.:)