The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad Firmware Update - X1D & H6

msadat

not that fast, in order to use af with the h lenses u must update the firmware on the lens but if your lens is not firmware 18.0 will not work and there is explanation or any info on how to do that!!

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Ming Thein stated that lens with old control chips could not do the AF on the X1D with adapter. I assume that if the lens has firmware older than 18.0.0 it probably has older chip and will not update.

Not sure how this relates if at all to the faster shutter speed lens with the orange square...

I do know my used HC 300 only has leaf shutter to 1/800 on the 4116 so it probably will remain manually focused.

Bob

Last edited:

jduncan

Ming Thein stated that lens with old control chips could not do the AF on the X1D with adapter. I assume that if the lens has firmware older than 18.0.0 it probably has older chip and will not update.

Not sure how this relates if at all to the faster shutter speed lens with the orange square...

I do know my used HC 300 only has leaf shutter to 1/800 on the 4116 so it probably will remain manually focused.

Bob
Hi,
Please let us know when you check.
Best regards,

ejpeiker

Hi,

As I see the stuff going and the resources and technological lead of DJI, I guess the X2D-100c will be something to behold.
I will love if they introduced a mirrorless big sensor camera, but maybe Phase One will be first with that one.

Best regards,
Phase One would claim that they already offer a mirrorless big sensor camera in their A-series ;)