The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H6D-100c, 35-90mm, 100mm, 150mm

clkgtr37

I am selling my baby with this one. It is essentially the best camera setup there is and I know I will miss it, but need to clear up some funds. I bought every piece of it brand new at a price of just over $56,000. All lenses and camera are in immaculate condition and create the most breath taking images I have ever seen. All lenses are the newest versions with the orange dots and 1/2000th shutter speeds / syncs. I once was told by a client on set that it would be hard not to create are when the camera looks like a piece of art already. All pieces come with original boxes, paperwork and accessories.

The items in this package are:

Hasselblad H6D-100c
Hasselblad 35-90mm
Hasselblad 100mm
Hasselblad 150mm
Hasselblad HVM (waist level finder)
Hasselblad H quick release plate
Extra Hasselblad H battery
2 ProGrade 512GB CFast memory cards

Price for everything $40,000 net

With the extreme value of this one, I would prefer to meet face to face for the sale, even if this means a little travel. Payment will need to be done via wire transfer.

H6D 3.jpgH6D 1.jpgH6D 4.jpg35-90 3.jpg100 3.jpg150 2.jpgViewfinder.jpg

citizin

All I can offer is an unreasonable offer and a free bump. This kit is beautiful and doesn't deserve to sit idle for even this long.

clkgtr37

Was surprised to see the topic so high when I checked in today, and appreciate it guys.

Don’t know if it is all that surprising that it has taken so long as I know the industry in which these cameras are used (high end advertising) is currently at a stand still. However, if it doesn’t sell and the industry returns, it will be a nice kit to hold onto. I thought about even picking up a GFX100 during the lul, but the shutter sync is impossible to photograph athletes in studio and the actually image quality on the one I rented was significantly lower than the Hass... time will tell.