The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad Kit For Sale ***SOLD***

Gary P

Great Hasselblad Kit!
2000 FC/M body with waist level finder, 80mm Planar 2.8, 150mm 2.8 Sonnar, 50mm F4 Distagon, 2 A12 Backs, 1 A-24 Back, PME 3 Prism finder, Extra Grid Focus screen. Also included Bay 50 to 55 mm and Bay 70 to 77 mm step up rings and recently purchased color and B/W film. This is the focal plane shutter version of this camera. Everything works but not sure all backs are light tight, I'm including light seal kits that I intended to install. The focal plane shutter is in perfect condition. The 50mm lens has the leaf shutter but works on the camera in bulb mode. All in for the kit $3,500.00 including shipping in the US. Paypal fees are the responsibility of the buyer.

Attachments

maubwana

Great Hasselblad Kit!
2000 FC/M body with waist level finder, 80mm Planar 2.8, 150mm 2.8 Sonnar, 50mm F4 Distagon, 2 A12 Backs, 1 A-24 Back, PME 3 Prism finder, Extra Grid Focus screen. Also included Bay 50 to 55 mm and Bay 70 to 77 mm step up rings and recently purchased color and B/W film. This is the focal plane shutter version of this camera. Everything works but not sure all backs are light tight, I'm including light seal kits that I intended to install. The focal plane shutter is in perfect condition. The 50mm lens has the leaf shutter but works on the camera in bulb mode. All in for the kit $3,500.00 including shipping in the US. Paypal fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
I am seriously interested just have to find a shipping solution I’m currently on assignment on Russian Pacific coast.