The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad with install film

anyone

I wonder if anyone has received one already? It looks cool and my FP100C is slowly getting empty!

jdphoto

Definitely cheaper than Fuji FP 100. I purchased approximately 15 boxes a few years ago and have them in cold storage. I'm glad I did as they command $50 per box now! I could get used to Instax at $13.50 per box.

anyone

Same approach and I agree. When my FP100 gets empty, I'm afraid I won't jump in at the current prices anymore. However, the ISO 800 of the Instax film makes it a bit less useful for proof purposes. Nice for low light though. Or are there a also lower ISO ratings available? A quick glance at google at least didn't reveal them.

Another issue seems to be the shifted plane of focus requiring a 'focusing adapter' which seems to be slided in between the viewfinder and the ground glass, which would make it even less suitable for proof purposes.

On the Kickstarter page it said a few batches should have been shipped until now, so I wonder if anyone here picked one up?

Last edited: