The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

bensonga

Every time I've passed by this wall on the perimeter of a building at the shuttered Alexander & Baldwin HC&S sugar mill in Pu’unene Maui I've wondered:

"Who was Margaret and why was her name stenciled on the side of this building?"

Gary

Shot with a Canon G16 today.
IMG_0974 JPG A&B Sugar Plant Margaret Cropped CLREfx-1 SEP-1 P2000.jpg

Last edited:

bensonga

Looking back to 2015 and the pics I took on our trip to Amsterdam and a bicycle ride through north Holland. Came across this one which strikes me as a funny coincidence now, although I didn't notice it at the time I took the photo.

Apparently the ship's pilot didn't see the sign. ;)

Gary

Canon G16
IMG_0739 Amsterdam Cruise Ship in No Parking Zone CLREfx-1 P2300.jpg

Last edited:

bensonga

I've been going through some of the photos taken with my Canon DSLRs over the past 20+ years.
This photo was taken in 2011. Many companies have operated from this building before it was demolished in 2022.
Looking at this photo now, I wonder how many customers dared to pick up their orders in 2011.

Canon 1D Mark II, 135/2L lens
KC0U0039 RAW Order Pickup Danger Do Not Enter Cropped P1800.jpg