The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I am a 92 year-old who has been doing photography since age 8. Before retirement I taught Physical Chemistry at several different universities. My

Greg Haag

I am a 92 year old who has been doing photography since age 8. Before retirement I was a professor of physical chemistry at several different universities. My photography is primarily landscape and macro.
Welcome! With that many years in photography, I bet you have a lot of great things to share, I look forward to hearing more from you!

Reactions: spb

JoelM

Wow, P-chem was one of my more difficult classes. My spectroscopy class was worse as it involved group theory. I must say though, it taught me the most about the world along with some other classes. Symmetry and chirality do rule the natural world around us.
Welcome to our wonderful site,
Joel

spb

Staff member
I am a 92 year old who has been doing photography since age 8. Before retirement I was a professor of physical chemistry at several different universities. My photography is primarily landscape and macro.
That's longer than I have been on Mother Earth by a good way... I congratulate you for still being minded to join a forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

scho

Welcome El Hank! We look forward to interacting with you in this most friendly forum.

D&A

I just saw your message...a big welcome to you! All of us here on Getdpi I'm sure are looking forward to your posting and engaging in conversation regarding your photography. We have many members here who also have been involved in the photographic arts for many decades. and I'm sure there is a lot of your experiences we'd love to hear about. Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself!

Dave (D&A)