The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Interesting Zuiko 150-400mm review

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
He compares it to the Sony 200-600mm on an A9. There are some confusion about numbers in the video (clearly technical data aren't his first priority), but it's corrected with text overlays.

This is a lens that I haven't so far considered seriously, but as I'm changing quite a few parameters in my life, I might be looking at both the lens and the E-M1X within the next 12-18 moths. I'm currently gathering some Olympus experience with the E-M5 II, and We're becoming quite friendly.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Changing a few parameters like robbing a bank or two ?
Ha ha... not yet. No, reducing costs in areas that won't be important in the future. The changes was planned for the future, but the pandemic has changed most things, so I'm cutting non-essential stuff.