The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

Godfrey

I took Fulvia to the grocery store on Sunday and had a laugh when I realized just how tiny it is compared to a modern "Compact Car" parking space... Then, on the way to the shop the other day for some work on the brakes, my partner (unbeknownst to me) was driving alongside and behind me, videoing it.

I had to make a photo of the car at the grocery store because it looked so tiny. And, well, I had these videos of me driving it. Here they are ... click on the photo to see the video. :)

A Small Car
iPhone 11
Video assembled with Reel Director II

Enjoy! G

gogopix

Subscriber
Back after a few years, and a recent trip to France meant only carry-on. So, no Contx-645/Zeiss/Phase-one or even an M9 and afew lenses, just the iPhone pro max XI.
We took a detour to drive over (and under; it is 1000' feet high!) the Viaduc de Millau.
This made a decent 24x36 on my E 7900. (here only 6x8) BTW how to do attachments, as some have (here it's shrunken by PS)
IMG_4905-MV-fixed-6x8-med.jpg

drunkenspyder

how do you do time exposure on iPhone? (new to that as a camera! LOL)
Hey. I believe I shot this one with Even Longer. I also use Reeflex. These are essentially a form of automatic frame averaging. And in a pinch, there is always the Long Exposure effect available with Apple’s Live images.