The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Is this allowed?

rayyan

I just received a conversation. The following is the very enticing message...

" rayyan, hey) Emilly, 25, female. Rate my naked photos on sex dating site, click link: http://fastdate24.com/hotgirl93 "

As a matter of habit, I choose my own!!

Message is from Briram 39.

scho

I received the same smut this morning. I assume that a moderator will remove this person.

pegelli

I got the same, reported it (both my message as well as the person) and hope this "member" gets booted into outer cyberspace

Elderly

Got this too just now, and I have he same question as Smoothjazz - how do I delete the message?

pegelli

I don't think you can delete messages yourself, but if you report it (there's a report link at the left/bottom of the message) you can ask a mod to delete it for you.
At least that's what I did and now it's gone from my message stream.

Geoff

You can leave the conversation (done) and then there is a preference button to ignore all future messages from that sender.

Knorp

There's a whole new bunch registered: perhaps there's bride for me too ?

nadar695
kahelm55
miranius342
kathrilak927
gholbinara437
kiridi825
nuaris496
alsadi289
andromadar678
felhazel894
mararne593

KeithDM

Well, the bot is still active - received this 30 minutes ago.
KeithDM, hey) Emilly, 25, female. Rate my naked photos on sex dating site, click link: http://fastdate24.com/hotgirl93

Not an invitation I expected on GetDPI (or anywhere else for that matter!)