The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Jan, KL Malaysia

Jan

I'm Jan, of Dutch origin but living in the outskirts of KL Malaysia for the last 15 years. Not a photographer by trade but a certified photojournalist. Professionally i work in the data centre industry and if you wish you to know about that in terms of training and audit, let me know.

I have a humble website called loveanda35.com which is a gimmick reference to the movie (love and a 38) and the fact that i love 35mm film and 35mm lenses. That said, I had my fair share of fun with medium format, shooting 6x4.5, 6x6 and 6x12. Now actually looking for something 6x9 - of the other formats i only have the square left which is the Hasselblad SWC/M. Oh, on 35 - Sony a7riii and a bunch of Minoltas.

I lurked at getdpi for quite a number of years but in the meantime also a member for already a number of years...!