let us know!
Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!
I'm keeping the M9. I may look into the new M in a year or two, or maybe I'll wait for the next model, but, either way, I'll still keep my M9 to use as backup.
Of course, if the bottom drops out of M9 prices, and they start going for something crazy like $2K in the next year or two, I may just buy a second, used M9 for backup.
I'm not so sure. I bought my M9 las September for $4K, and they haven't really dropped since. I think the combination of the M-E being on the market and the mystique of the CCD sensor will hold values up for a while, but we'll see. I do hope they drop, since I don't plan on selling my M9, and, like I said above, I'd like to buy a backup.i'll wait for the people who sell their M9s to drive down the price for the M9s, then grab one I think M9s will go as low as 3000 in 6 months time.