The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

keragelv565

vjbelle

Anyone else get a private posting from this person? A member as of yesterday and I hope soon to be blocked.

Victor B.

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 8.51.22 .png

lookbook

... maybe we should write back that there are not so many bachelors here who would be interested!!! :)

Paul2660

The site got hacked. Appears that anyone who has used the messages portion got this type of message. I reported it to the admins. They need to address it. Also changed my password.

Paul

jng

I reported this to the admins as well using the "report" button at the bottom of the window and also sent them a separate message just to be sure. This morning I found the offending message deleted from my in box, so assume they are on it.

Paul2660

How do you come to that conclusion? Wasn't it just a new member who signed up and mis-used the message facility?
Simple. Look at all the different user names that were used. Not just one but many. Typical hack. Once in they have full access and then start sending all the bogus messages. If it was from one person I don’t believe they would have used multiple user names. And I doubt all of those users existed anyway.
Happens all the time on Facebook.

Paul