The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Kevin Raber from PhotoPXL.com, Indianapolis, IN

photoPXL

Hi, Congrats Olaf for the remodel of this site. Jack and company did a great job for many years and I am sure you will continue the legacy. I have been in photography all my life with over 50 years of experience. I had a large studio in the 70's and 80's in Philadelphia, A software company. Then worked at Burrell Colour and was part of the team that took them digital. That migrated me over to being a VP and one of the owners of Phase One. After 13 years there I ran Luminous-Landscape until my whole team got pushed out. We turned around and started photoPXL.com which is growing and doing great. I also run Rockhopper workshops and run high-end adventure photo workshops around the world. I will be stopping by here and contribute when I can.

Photon42

Hi Kevin - I am obviously not Olaf but I always enjoyed and still enjoy your content on LL and later on PP. Good to have you around.

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, Congrats Olaf for the remodel of this site. Jack and company did a great job for many years and I am sure you will continue the legacy. I have been in photography all my life with over 50 years of experience. I had a large studio in the 70's and 80's in Philadelphia, A software company. Then worked at Burrell Colour and was part of the team that took them digital. That migrated me over to being a VP and one of the owners of Phase One. After 13 years there I ran Luminous-Landscape until my whole team got pushed out. We turned around and started photoPXL.com which is growing and doing great. I also run Rockhopper workshops and run high-end adventure photo workshops around the world. I will be stopping by here and contribute when I can.
Welcome, Kevin. Jack and the company have certainly done an amazing job with GetDPI. My team at the Medium Format Magazine and I are thrilled that we could take the forum to a new place. We’ve just completed a major migration, the redesign is almost done, we’ve put in place a new advertising policy and right now we will be introducing a number of new features, including some interesting and exclusive content. There is no doubt in my mind that GetDPI.com will not only extend its legacy but become the place for the world’s best photography, exchange of ideas and camaraderie.

spb

Staff member
Kevin that is quite some illustrious working life. I enjoyed LL too.