The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf Credo 60 - Mamiya/Phase mount MINT COND

se7en

Hey everyone - I've decided to list for sale my Leaf Credo 60 for sale - Mamiya/Phase 645 mount. Condition presents literally as new - shutter count is 1,014, yes you read that correctly. Absolutely as few miles as you can get. Everything about the back is pristine and spotless. I've put on around 600 of these 1,014 registered shots. Have used this on my XF body I also have for sale - the performance is simply stunning. However I'm not fond of the XF and am going back to Hasselblad - sadly this gem won't be able to be used.

Comes with of course the back, Hahnel twin charger and 2 brand new Phase 2400mah batteries.

$4,750 USD firm, not including shipping or PayPal fees.

Feel free to be in touch for request for photos, etc as I'll be keen to e-mail some over!

Thanks for viewing and have a great day!

epforever

I have nothing to do with this sale, but I'm going to jump in here and say, I can't believe no one's buying this. I use a Leaf Credo 60, and it's by far the best CCD back I've ever used. The colors are really something special. The files have gorgeous depth. The blacks are cleaner than the IQ3100 files I've looked at. And the ability to recover highlights and dig detail from shadows is great. Plus the touchscreen interface is fast and well-implemented. I will never sell mine, even if I get a CCD back at some point. I would grab this one, but I'm in the Hasselblad H system.