The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R Kit for Sale - R8/28 mm VII/35mm VIII

GDI

I have a very nice fully functional and beautiful Silver R8 and lenses. Everything is in great condition. This is a very nice kit to start your R system.

• Elmarit-R 28mm/2.8 Ver II great condition with 3 cams. Recognized is one of the best 28mm lenses ever made. Has a built in hood and excellent leather case.
  • Elmarit-R 35mm/2.8 Ver. III. Excellent condition. This has a built in hood and excellent leather case. This is a 3rd Cam or R only lens.
  • Silver R8 in great fully functional condition.

I also have two adapters I used for mounting the R Lenses to a Leica M body and a Sony Alpha body that are available separately.

• Leica R-Adapter M in excellent shape smart adapter for R lenses on M Bodies. $350
  • Novoflex NEX/LER adapter $125

Asking $3200 for the kit without the adapters - Will ship to IUS locations $50, PayPal accepted.BDA9A46F-446E-4B1D-A1B8-BC55AD4EE6BB.jpeg

Attachments

GDI

Pleas efeel free to make an offer on the package - also, I put the wrong price on the Leica R-Adapter M - it should be $235