The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S 007, Leica Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH & Leica 24mm f/3.5 Super-Elmar-S ASPH

Sebben

Leica S 007 with 11 months warranty from Leica remaining. Less than 20,000 clicks. Excellent condition, fully working as I bought it directly from Leica a month ago and they fully checked it over and supplied a year warranty. Screen is perfect and has a Leica screen protector on it. I am including a spare one as well.

Leica Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH with new focus motor and warranty for 11 months. This was bought from Meister Camera and they sent it in to Leica for a new motor and check over before sending it to me. Excellent condition

Leica 24mm f/3.5 Super-Elmar-S ASPH
Excellent condition, has had a filter on it since I bought it. 6 months of warranty remaining. This is a stunning lens.

Happy to meet on FaceTime/zoom to demo any items.

This is by far the best camera I have ever owned. I need to make a deposit on a house so I need to cut back on my photography hobby. I am selling below cost. I would like to sell it as a set. I am happy to sell the 24mm first or split it up if there are buyers for everything confirmed. Prefer payment via bank transfer to reduce fees otherwise PayPal is fine if you cover the fees. Worldwide shipping from Iceland included in the price.

€11,950