The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S lenses: S 180

ropo54

I'm selling a Leica S45, and S 180.

SOLD Leica S 24mm. SOLD

Leica S 45 2.8

Excellent condition. No cosmetic flaws and no functional issues. AF motor has not been been replaced, but works without issue.

(David Farkas' favorite lens in the S series! Not many of these to be found on the pre-owned market)

$3599. Net to me

Leica S 180

Excellent condition. No cosmetic issues. No functional issues. Lens was sent to Leica this past Spring for prophylactic repair of AF mechanism. I believe Leica gives a 1 year warranty on serviced items. Documentation from Leica will be provided.

$2999. net to me

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I'm just a hobbyist and am selling because I use these less frequently than my other S lenses (30-90, 70, 100, 120). I've been on the fence about selling, as I have a fairly complete set of S lenses.

These lenses are also a great complement to the Leica SL lenses as Leica makes a S to L adapter. I use them interchangeably.

The lenses are in 9 to 9+ condition with no issues and no cosmetic flaws. All lenses comes with caps and hoods. I do have a Leica box for the S 180, but it was acquired as a separate stand alone purchase (so the serial no. on the box will not match the lens' serial no).

For a great read on the S lenses and S system: "The Definitive Guide to S Lenses": David Farkas/ Leica Miami)

https://www.reddotforum.com/content/2020/04/the-definitive-guide-to-leica-s-lenses/

Please PM me with any questions or requests for additional photos.

Thanks, Rob
2215439.png2216030.jpg2216029.jpg2215814.jpg2215813.jpg2215812.jpg2215440.png2215439.png2216030.jpg2215814.jpg. Thanks, Rob
2215440.png2215439.png

Last edited: