The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summarit M Mount F 2.5 @ 90 mm and Zeiss Planar F2.0 50 mm

Thibert2020

2/4 I would like to sell a Leica Summarit M Mount F 2.5 @ 90 mm serial 4245728, front and back cap,
All my lens are mint, as I would like to purchase them. . Asking 1,100$ Usd plus the shipping of your choice Shipping from Quebec City, Canada. Pictures will be supplied to the specifications of a potential buyer.

3/4 I would like to sell a Zeiss Planar F2.0 for 50 mm M Mount for Leica serial 15871620, front and back cap,
All my lens are mint, as I would like to purchase them. Asking 400$ Usd plus the shipping of your choice Shipping from Quebec City, Canada. Pictures will be supplied to the specifications of a potential buyer.

JohnBrew

2/4 I would like to sell a Leica Summarit M Mount F 2.5 @ 90 mm serial 4245728, front and back cap,
All my lens are mint, as I would like to purchase them. . Asking 1,100$ Usd plus the shipping of your choice Shipping from Quebec City, Canada. Pictures will be supplied to the specifications of a potential buyer.

3/4 I would like to sell a Zeiss Planar F2.0 for 50 mm M Mount for Leica serial 15871620, front and back cap,
All my lens are mint, as I would like to purchase them. Asking 400$ Usd plus the shipping of your choice Shipping from Quebec City, Canada. Pictures will be supplied to the specifications of a potential buyer.
Is the Zeiss a black or chrome lens?
Thank you.