The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Linhof Technorama 617s II with center filter and case

mikel

I have for sale a Linhof Technorama 617s II with center filter and case.
Both the camera and center filter are in excellent condition.
The 90mm Super Angulon lens is clean and clear of haze, scratches, and cleaning marks.
I wish I had the time to use it these days, and would love to sell to someone who will use it more!

References available upon request.

$3000 or best offer.

foto_no_exif-5.jpg

foto_no_exif-7.jpg

foto_no_exif-9.jpg

foto_no_exif-10.jpg

mikel

Price drop to $2800 which includes paypal fees and insured shipping.
Reduced price for those in SF Bay Area.

Godfrey

I'm glad someone bought that. I was sorely tempted when I saw you posting it, but I KNOW I'd not use it enough. :cool:

Beautiful camera!

G

mikel

I'm glad someone bought that. I was sorely tempted when I saw you posting it, but I KNOW I'd not use it enough. :cool:

Beautiful camera!

G
Godfrey, I'm right across the bay, I would have given you a discount!

Someday when the kids are out of the house and I have time I'll get one of these again.

anyone

This is really a nice camera, I was also one of those checking out this offer regularly, however I cannot justify a dedicated 617 camera right now. Maybe I try the ShenHao 617 back on my Cambo some day, if I can find it used.

Godfrey

Godfrey, I'm right across the bay, I would have given you a discount!

Someday when the kids are out of the house and I have time I'll get one of these again.
Thank you. A break on the price would have been nice, but honestly I still wouldn't have used it enough to warrant buying. I have WAY too much equipment that I bought thinking, "Oh yeah, this will be fun" and ended up using twice due to a lack of time. Such it is.

:D

G

tcdeveau

I always wanted a linhof 617 and had been watching it as well...glad someone bought it and hope it went to a happy home :cool: