The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Logging in

Dan Bellyk

Hi guys every time I open GetDPI my user name and password is gone even though I check remember. Using a Mac with Safari if that matters, what am I doing wrong? :facesmack:

jlm

Workshop Member
speaking of which, on my home MBP, for the past month or so when i log on, i get a "you last visited 1 min ago" header, even though i had not been logged on since the night before. so the new posts function is of no use. tried re-booting, washing the cookie jar, etc, still does it. if i log out, the log in again in an hour, is shows correct info. not sure how long i have to stay off before it reverts

Try erasing the shortcut address you have had in memory, search for getDPI site anew and then save that address as your shortcut.

I had same problem for months. this solved it.

I think the site made a change sometime back that went un-noticed by some of us.

Knorp

Same here on both iMac and iPad: workaround - selecting <Forum Home> and I 'm in and all is well.

Kind regards.

ecsh

Try erasing the shortcut address you have had in memory, search for getDPI site anew and then save that address as your shortcut.

I had same problem for months. this solved it.

I think the site made a change sometime back that went un-noticed by some of us.
No difference to me.

Knorp

What Bart does works for me.
Joe
Hi there Joe,

sorry to say but what Jack said does work for me too now ... :eek:
You really have to remove all bookmarks or links or whatever leads you to GetDPI pages stored in your browser.
Cleared my history and browser cache too, seems to work just fine now.

Good luck and kind regards.

jlm

Workshop Member
Can't figure out how to edit me bookmarks on my mini pad
Cleaned them up on mbp and that worked but am perplexed with the mini