The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

gurtch

My wife and I have been married for 63 years and we have made our own Christmas cards every year since. We still have a copy of each. Fun to get them out and reminisce. This year's card Fuji GFX 100S, 32-64mm lens. Merry Christmas to all!
Dave in NJ

Knorp

Hey Dave, thanks a lot but you seem to have forgotten to post our Christmas card ... ;)

Anyway, have a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2023 from Amsterdam ...

biglouis

Merry Christmas to all. We also do our own Christmas card. Like many years gone by I use the bird photography I have taken during the year (all with Fuji gear). I hope everyone has a happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
v21.jpg

biglouis

Some fox photos from today. I keep on forgetting what an excellent lens the 50-140 can be for this type of work. Combine with the X-H2S animal eye detect and PureRAW2 for handling the iso (which kept peaking at iso12800 as these were taken around dusk).
_DSF4587-RAF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

_DSF4720-RAF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg