The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Sabrejet

I am very interested in getting into a Fuji gfx. I now am shooting with a Sony a7r4 and like the camera very much. Would I gain a lot with say a 50S or 100? I thank you for any input you may have.

pegelli

I am very interested in getting into a Fuji gfx. I now am shooting with a Sony a7r4 and like the camera very much. Would I gain a lot with say a 50S or 100? I thank you for any input you may have.
I think you will gain the increased IQ of the larger sensor, but you will also gain a lot of weight and size.
I think you will lose a lot of the AF and other bells and whistles as well as speed of operation.

Bottom line, I think it's a completely different camera, whether that's something for you or not only you can tell.
Why not rent one for a week or more and see if it works for you, you can lose a lot of money if it's the wrong choice for your style of photography and want/need to switch back.

Sabrejet

I have looked just about every image on this thread. This is the first time I have viewed a lot of GFX pics. There is something about them, That I do not see in other images. Can you tell me what it is? Thank you