The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Knorp

GFX 50s firmware update v4.10

Detail of the firmware update
Ver.4.10

The firmware update Ver.4.10 from Ver.4.01 incorporates the following issues:
  • Ratings to images recorded in the [Jpeg + RAW] mode are applied to both Jpeg and RAW files.
  • The phenomenon is fixed that in a multiple-flash shooting where the EF-X500 is used as a commander, flashes in some groups sometimes don’t fire correctly. Also in case the EF-X500 is used as a commander and the EF-60 as a remote flash, upgrade the camera firmware to the latest version.
  • Accuracy of the Eye AF function for the front eye is improved.
  • Fix of minor bugs

biglouis

Can Fuji ever build a bad lens? I really doubt it. First photographs with the GF 45-100 taken on the 50R. This is a wonderful lens and the OIS is beyond amazing. I was handholding at 1/30 stopped down to f11 and getting razor sharp images. I've included some 100% crops at these low speeds to illustrate the quality of the OIS.

iso125 f4.0 1/30 100mm - handheld - straight out of camera, no processing.
_GSF0568.jpg

crop
_GSF0568.jpg

iso320 100mm f7.1 1/60 - handheld, converted to monochrome in SilverEfex
_GSF0589-Edit.jpg

100% crop
_GSF0589-Edit.jpg

iso125 45mm f4.0 1/80 - 'Tony', Primrose Hill London - handheld - slight cropping and 'auto settings' in LR.
_GSF0600.jpg

100% crop - I think the skin tones here are excellent.
_GSF0600.jpg

biglouis

Handheld at 1/80 this morning. About a 30% crop from the centre of the original frame. iso1600 100mm f4.0 1/80. The GF 45-100 lens is totally amazing. It is the first time I feel that I have got real value for money from a GF lens. I previously owned the 120 macro as a short telephoto and this is easily as good - even if a tad shorter.

_GSF0631-3.jpg

Last edited: