The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Knorp

From Fujirumors today ...

The Owners Manual for the Fujifilm GFX100S is now available for download at BHphoto here.

Fujifilm will provide the versions in other languages soon. I will report immediatly on FujiRumors once this happens.

The camera will start shipping on March 11 in USA, and on February 25 in Japan and Europe . . . 🥳

vjbelle

Thanks Bart..... It can be found by scrolling down the GFX100s camera information at B&H and a link will be on the right hand side of your screen. There is also a link at FujiRumors.

Victor B.

Last edited:

vjbelle

The manual is more condensed than the original '100'. There is lots of detail missing that is included with the '100' manual which, to me, indicates that this may be an initial release and that a more detailed version will be available shortly.

Victor B.

Knorp

That's right, Victor. In fact it's the Basic Manual, just some sort of summary of the GFX100S features without describing or explaining them in detail.

vjbelle

I read lots of complaints about not including a stand alone battery charger. For US $45.00 I can purchase a Wasabi dual battery charger and two batteries. That would give me three batteries which I can't believe I would ever need during any days shooting. I don't get the 'Basic' manual but I assume that the operational features of the 100s mimik the '100' which has a much more detailed manual for reference.

I'm pretty sure I'm at the front of the pre-order pack at B&H...... my order was placed the second the pre-order link was posted. The only disappointment for me would be a subpar EVF which so far hasn't been reported in any early reviews.

Victor B.

Last edited:

biglouis

It seems a trifle over indulgent to do trains spotting with my MF camera but it was the only camera with me this morning and I wanted to photograph the GBRf diesel locomotive when it pulled away from the sidings. All taken with the 50R+50/3.5.

_GSF1359.jpg

_GSF1368.jpg

_GSF1377.jpg

_GSF1388.jpg